Please note: COVID-19
Given the current situation, it’s very important and very clear to your committee that we need to keep our membership safe and virus free as much as we can.
The main key points for a successful reopening;
- The Club is open from 8am Friday 15th May 2020.
- If you are unwell or have any flu like symptoms please STAY HOME.
- Maximum of 20 people inside the clubs perimeter fence.
- Only members at this time.The gathering of ten people will include Members, general public and family and friends. (This is why we have asked for members only at this point.)
- If you are not flying, Please DO NOT just drop in to see the club as this will restrict flying members.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser or hand wash. The club cannot guarantee there will any available when you are there.
- Social Distancing needs to be self enforced (I understand how easy it is to simply shake hands, hug and kiss your fellow members but please stay safe.)
- Time at the club. Think of your fellow members. Please DO NOT be selfish. Share the limited hours and available flying spots generously with your fellow club members.
Barbecue – First Sunday of the month
Time – 8am
Free BBQ for lunch for members
See you there members and guest welcome!
Generally the first Sunday of the month means we will drag out the BBQ and cook up a storm for lunch. Be there for some great gourmet rolls and sandwiches and a great array of fine beverages. 😉
Calendar for 2020
Sunday 5th July 2020 (Xmas in July Swap Meet)
Sunday 9th August 2020 Annual General Meeting and BBQ
Sunday 13th September 2020 BBQ
Sunday 11th October 2020 BBQ
Sunday 1st November 2020 William Hart Day BBQ
Sunday 6th December 2020 XMas
Check out our previous eventsPrevious Events