Annual General Meeting
Please note our Annual General Meeting will be held at 9:30am on Sunday 30 January 2022 at Hart Field. We encourage you to attend so you can have a say on how your club operates.
During the meeting, the Presidents, Secretaries and Treasurers 20/21reports will be delivered. The current committee will then be dissolved and a call for nominations for the following positions will be made:
- Vice President
- Committee Member
- Social Secretary (Non-voting)
Following nominations and votes, the new committee will be presented and then will address requested items of business. A call for general business discussion will also be made.
Should you have any agenda items you wish to have discussed, please provide your request by return email to the committee so these can be formally included in the meeting agenda.
Penrith Electric Model Aero Club Committee [email protected]
If attending it is also suggested you bring a chair.
Please note: COVID-19
Were open as per the current NSW Health Act.
As of 11th October 2021
- We have unlimited numbers at the field but a maximum of 5 pilots in the pilots box.
- Mask wearing in outdoor settings is no longer mandated however please feel free to continue wearing a mask if you prefer to do so.
- Current Club and AMAS membership.
- If you are feeling unwell, please do not attend the field.
- We strongly encourage you to utilise the QR codes to sign in and out.
Given the current situation, it’s very important and very clear to your committee that we need to keep our membership safe and virus free as much as we can.
Get the latest information at https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
SWAPMEET – date TBA 2022
We are happy to announce we are having another swap meet and more news of this event to come!
Warbirds over the River – TBA 2022
With the floods we had to Cancel the Warbirds Over the River 2021. We have decided to coincide this Warbirds event with Armistice Day in November. Two full days of Warbird action and camping!
Check out our previous eventsPrevious Events