Swap-meet 25th October 2020
We are back post covid with our first event. As requested by the members we are having a SWAP MEET.
The date is Sunday the 25th of October 2020. Starting at 8am the early bird gets the worm. Bring all your models and items you bought while stuck in isolation.
We will have a BBQ lunch and drinks available and all necessary Covid19 precautions will be followed.
In regards to Covid we are under the regulations and rules provided by Penrith City Council and their sporting fields.
Currently we are allowed 500 people in an open space and we will have Covid marshals and sign in sheets on the day.
So please remember to stay safe and social distance as required.
See you all at your club.
On behalf of your committee.
Happy Landings and Happy buying/selling
Please note: COVID-19
Given the current situation, it’s very important and very clear to your committee that we need to keep our membership safe and virus free as much as we can.
As previously noted, the committee’s interpretation of PEMAC is that we are a community sporting organisation and as such, we are subject to the applicable NSW public health gathering limits which currently stands at 500.
The main key points for a successful reopening;
- The Club is open from 8am Friday 15th May 2020.
- If you are unwell or have any flu like symptoms please STAY HOME.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser or hand wash. The club cannot guarantee there will any available when you are there.
- Social Distancing needs to be self enforced (I understand how easy it is to simply shake hands, hug and kiss your fellow members but please stay safe.)
- Time at the club. Think of your fellow members. Please DO NOT be selfish. Share the limited hours and available flying spots generously with your fellow club members.
Barbecue – First Sunday of the month
CURRENTLY ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Time – 8am
Free BBQ for lunch for members
See you there members and guest welcome!
Generally the first Sunday of the month means we will drag out the BBQ and cook up a storm for lunch. Be there for some great gourmet rolls and sandwiches and a great array of fine beverages. 😉
Calendar for 2020
Sunday 1st November 2020 William Hart Day BBQ
Sunday 6th December 2020 XMas
Check out our previous eventsPrevious Events