Please note: COVID-19
Given the current situation, it’s very important and very clear to your committee that we need to keep our membership safe and virus free as much as we can.
The main key points for a successful reopening;
- The Club is open from 8am Friday 15th May 2020.
- If you are unwell or have any flu like symptoms please STAY HOME.
- Maximum of 20 people inside the clubs perimeter fence.
- Only members at this time.The gathering of ten people will include Members, general public and family and friends. (This is why we have asked for members only at this point.)
- If you are not flying, Please DO NOT just drop in to see the club as this will restrict flying members.
- Bring your own hand sanitiser or hand wash. The club cannot guarantee there will any available when you are there.
- Social Distancing needs to be self enforced (I understand how easy it is to simply shake hands, hug and kiss your fellow members but please stay safe.)
- Time at the club. Think of your fellow members. Please DO NOT be selfish. Share the limited hours and available flying spots generously with your fellow club members.
Flying, fun and friendship… that’s PEMAC!
Building and flying model aircraft is a great hobby activity for both the young and the young at heart and its even better when you share the experience with others. PEMAC is a great place to learn about our wonderful hobby and at the same time make and enjoy the company of new friends.
We welcome new members and they are made to feel right at home from their first day. We hold regular social events including bbq’s, dinners and a trivia night at various times throughout the year and family and friends of members are always welcome to attend.